Mercy Park L.Ac.
Your Pathway to Good Health with
Hands of the Inheritors of Tradition
Starting with my great-grandfather and continuing for the last three generations, my family has practiced over 150 years of Traditional Korean Medicine. In order to continue this family legacy, I have completed accreditations from organizations in the USA, China, and Korea. As a California Board Certified Acupuncturist & Herbalist, I opened Life Giving Acupuncture & Herbs in Lake Forest within the Foothill Medical Center.
Our mission at Life Giving Acupuncture & Herbs is to provide our patients with an integrated and holistic approach to treatment. In nature, each human being is its own universe. As nature changes, our human physiology has been changing as well. For this reason, we do not merely treat visible symptoms or surface-level problems. Rather, we pay attention to identifying and treating the underlying source of the symptoms as we care for our patients, and meet all their physical, mental, spiritual, social, and care needs.
Life Giving Acupuncture & Herb has supported many different patients with various ailments. We are specialized in Pain Management, Chronic Complex Cases, Bell’s Palsy, Mood Disorders, Auto-Immune Disease, Immune Disease, Cancer Pain Care, Digestive Disorders, Skin Problems, and Reproductive Disorders including Infertility and Natural Pregnancy.
Our staff at Life Giving Acupuncture considers each patient individually in order to determine a personalized series of treatments best suited to each patient. We are happy to assist and improve your well-being with our deep knowledge, hard-earned experience, heartfelt authenticity, and genuine love.
Book your online-appointment today, or feel free to check our website to learn more.
Our 4P Healthcare
Grow your Self-Healing Power and Improve your Well-being!
- DAOM(c): Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, South Baylo University, USA
- MSAOM: Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, South Baylo University, USA
Clinical Training & Certification
- Korean Medicine Clinical Residency Training, Kyunghee University Medical Center, Korea, 2023
- Evaluating & Treating Pain Course, Harvard Medical School, USA, 2022
- Team Doctor for Sports Injuries, The Society of Sports Korean Medicine & AKAMAC, Korea & USA, 2022
- Oriental Medicine and Natural Treatment of Female Diseases, SBUAA, USA, 2021
- Jaseng Academic International Conference, Jaseng Korean Medicine Hospital & Medical Academy, Korea & USA, 2021
- Integrative Approach & Treatment of Neuropsychiatric Disorders, AASB Institute & SBUAA, USA, 2021
- Clinical Application of Medical Acupuncture - Neurological Pain, Autoimmune, Psychological Disorder, SBUAA, USA, 2021
- Scientific Approach of Acupuncture Treatment - Medical Acupuncture, SBUAA & Kyunghee University Medical Center, 2021
- Diversified Evidence Kinesiology and Various Causes of Disease, American Acupuncture & Alternative Medicine Association, 2021
- YogaWorks 200-Hour Teacher Training, YogaWorks & Yoga Alliance, USA, 2020
- Kinesiology Taping Therapy Course, American Acupuncture & Alternative Medicine Association, USA, 2020
- Nerve Entrapment Syndromes, Association of Korean Asian Medicine & Acupuncture of California, USA, 2019
- Advanced Acupuncture Technique & A Study of Asian Medicine for Sports, AKAMAC, USA, 2019
- Human Anatomy for Accurate Acupuncture Training, Kunming Medical College & AIMI, China, 2019
- Herbal Medicine for Integrated Cancer Treatment and Immuno-Oncology, American Certification Committee for Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine, USA, 2019
- Human Anatomy Training of the Practice of Dissecting Cadavers, Korea University, College of Medicine & AIMI, Korea, 2018
- Skin Disorder Treatment & Facial Acupuncture, Association of Korean Asian Medicine & Acupuncture of California, USA, 2018
- Korean Facial Acupuncture for Charm and Elegance, South Baylo University Alumni Association, USA, 2o18
and many more...
- Clinical Excellence Scholarship Award, South Baylo University, USA, 2020
- Certification of Clinical Internship Excellence, South Baylo University, USA, 2020
- Academic Scholarship Award & Student Service Award, South Baylo University, USA, 2019